How to Water Your Bromeliad
- Check the soil of your bromeliad. If the soil is moist - watering can wait a few more days. If the soil is dry and the leaves indicate dryness - it's time to water
- Pour water directly into the center of the plant, letting the excess water trickle into the soil
- Let the bromeliad soak for at least 30 minutes
- Remove the bromeliad from the water and allow the excess water to drain from the plastic grow pot. You can pour out the remaining water from the container
- Return the bromeliad and its plastic grow pot to the decorative ceramic and enjoy!