How to Fertilize Your Orchid
- Place your orchid and the plastic grow pot in a water-tight container filled with water about a third of the way
- Using Grow More Fertilizer (Urea Free: 20-10-20), add a small pinch to the water and dissolve completely
- Soak your orchid in the fertilized water for 10-15 minutes
- Remove the orchid and its plastic grow pot from the fertilized water and allow the roots to dry. You can pour out the remaining water from the container
- Return the orchid and its plastic grow pot to the decorative ceramic and enjoy!