How to Water Your Orchid
- Check the roots that are in the plastic liner. If they are green and the bark is dark and moist, watering can wait a few more days! If the roots look grey, and the bark is dry, it's time to water.
- Place the orchid in a watertight container.
- Pour water onto the bark, and let the water fill the container to the halfway mark.
- Let the orchid soak for at least 20 minutes. If the orchid is very dry, it can soak for 1-2 hours.
- Remove the orchid from the water and allow to drain. Pour out the water from the container.
- Return the orchid to the decorative pot and enjoy!