How to Water Your Darling Orchid
- Check the roots of your darling orchid. If the roots are green and the bark is dark and moist - watering can wait a few more days. If the roots look grey, and the bark is dry - it's time to water
- Remove the plastic grow pot from inside the decorative ceramic and place the darling orchid in a water-tight container
- Pour water onto the bark and let the water fill the container to the halfway mark
- Remove the darling orchid from the water and gently squeeze the excess water from the liner. You can pour out the remaining water from the container
- Return the darling orchid and its plastic grow pot to the decorative ceramic and enjoy!