How to Water Your Orchid Arrangement
- Locate the areas where the bark is accessible. You may need to move the moss around.
- Using filtered water, pour water onto the bark of each plant. Allow the water to fill the container about a third of the way.
- Let the orchids soak for up to 30 minutes.
- Pour out all the water from the container.
- Fix the moss to hide the grow pots, and enjoy!
- Remove moss from arrangement.
- Find a watertight container that will hold all the plants.
- Add filtered water to the container.
- Let the plants soak for up to 30 minutes.
- Take the plants out of the container, and allow to drop out excess water for about 2 minutes. You can pour out the water from the container.
- Return orchids to the decorative container and add moss back to the arrangement.